Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Classroom Fire

This classroom had a fire in it that left it uninhabitable. SERVPRO of Norwalk Wilton was called in to fix the damage and rebuild the structure. There's never ... READ MORE

Basement Fire #2

Another basement fire strikes! The first photo shows the destruction, and the second shows the new ceiling being installed. Whether your Fairfield County home ... READ MORE

Apartment Fire

This unit in a large building suffered extensive damage as a result of a kitchen fire. Our crews did an amazing job cleaning and reconstructing the apartment. ... READ MORE

Basement Fire

This basement was affected by a fire. SERVPRO cleaned out all the debris and restored the room to its previous state. The customer was very happy with the res... READ MORE

Soot Damage on Ceiling

This family’s Wilton home suffered from a fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Norwalk Wilton worked... READ MORE

Soot Damage Cleanup

This Fairfield business suffered from a fire caused by faulty wiring. SERVPRO of Norwalk Wilton worked around the clock to remediate the problem, so that busine... READ MORE