Fire In The Garage
Recently, a fire broke out in a home and adjoining garage structure. Fortunately, none of the inhabitants, one of which was a small dog, were hurt during the ordeal. The fire consumed most of the interior, and spread rapidly into the garage, pictured here. You can see just how hot the fire was, based on the damage to the car that was parked away from the house. We responded quickly by boarding up the structure, and are now in the process of cleaning and deodorizing the interior. Once that step is done, the rebuild can proceed.
SERVPRO of Norwalk/Wilton provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.