Before SERVPRO of Norwalk/Wilton Arrives To Your Sewage Backup
A sewer backup presents serious risks, whether it happens in your home or business. Health issues, mold damage, and fire risk are all things that can happen as a result of sewage. If you have a sewer backup, call SERVPRO of Norwalk/Wilton immediately. Before we arrive, follow these guidelines to keep you and those around you safe and healthy.
- Spread polluted water by walking through affected areas
- Turn on the central air or fans, as it may spread any airborne pathogens
- Use results of individual cleanliness on the off chance that they have been presented to debased zones, regardless of whether or not legitimately contacted by water
- Try to clean up the sewage by yourself
- Handle or contact any items that may be polluted
- Keep a safe distance between you and the sewage
- If you do come into contact with the water, wash your hands thoroughly
- Call SERVPRO of Norwalk/Wilton to respond quickly and remediate the issue
If you have sewage back up in your Norwalk home or business, call SERVPRO of Norwalk/Wilton. We will safely and expertly remediate the damage to avoid all the immediate and secondary issues.